I’ve had a bottle of wine and one of my flatmates is trying to defend the big bang theory to me so I sent him 15 different articles on why he’s wrong
I’m so ready for No Novel November guys!!! Really feeling that lack of novel this year!!!
Hello, writerly friends!
National Novel Writing Month is almost upon us! Are you ready for 30 days of literally abandon? I sure hope so! :D Otherwise, though, you have no reason to worry because I’ve compiled answers to the most common NaNoWriMo problems, along with a bunch of helpful links!
If you want to see my silly face (and hear of the ridiculous challenge I am going to be doing during NaNoWriMo) then feel free to give the video above a spin! Otherwise, you can just head over below and checkout the answers to your questions~ ♥︎
- If the problem is that you don’t have a story idea… No need to worry! I have been making Story Seeds and Weird Prompts for over 2 years. Of course, you’re allowed (and encouraged) to change, twist, and combine prompts as you see fit! No sourcing necessary c;
- If the problem is that you haven’t done any outlining… You’re in luck! I have a two-part video where I go over my system for brainstorming, fleshing out, and plotting a novel! Click HERE to check it out :D
- If the problem is that you’ve lost the motivation… I have just the thing for you! I recently uploaded a video titled ‘How to Regain the Motivation to Finish your Novel' and it contains my *best* piece of advice for reigniting the flame and getting back into writing!
- If the problem is that you’re a little rusty… Then you’ve come to the right place c; My youtube channel is full of Writing Exercises and Writing Challenges!
Finally, I have a couple extra things for you! :D
- If you need a little more help fleshing out characters… you should head over to my collection of Character Questions!
- If you need a little bit of encouragement… you should check out my Writer Positivity page, and remember that if you have a writing question you can always send it my way!
- Finally, if you love listening to music while writing… then head over to my 8tracks page and pick up one of my many Writing Playlists! Made by writers, for writers c;
I hope this helps~ ♥︎
And, of course, make sure to subscribe to me on Youtube if you want more writing advice videos, and if you would like (even more) writing advice, positivity, and prompts, then make sure to follow my blog: maxkirin.tumblr.com!
never in my life did I think that toilet doors would make me so angry
i love you chongo
Justin Timberlake makes an unlikely friend
I’m not trying to write a love song just a sad, pathetic moan
Maybe I just need a change, maybe I just need a new cologne
ah yes the four seasons. wet, hot, halloween, and christmas